Thursday 13 September 2018

Hi.

My names Fletcher Cleaver and this is my first post.

I love to play video games, such as The Elder Scrolls series, Assassins creed and many more. This is why i chose Games Design for my college course. I created this blog to share my games design work with you. Soon I will be posting what projects i'm working on and the developments on these projects.

I want a career in games design because I am very passionate about it and love playing games, so to do a career in something I love would be great. In the two year course i hope to achieve a good enough grade to be able to go to university and progress in my games design studies. I have many great ideas to bring to the table in my games and others in the future. I also would like to obtain and develop new skills along the course as its very useful for the future.

The reason I love games is because its fun and stress free (sometimes depending on the game..) and also a hobbie. There are many different genres like films. This is what I like about them, There is always a game for someone, whether it be Action, Sports, Puzzle, etc..

I will be posting my next blog post soon. Hope you enjoy them.


No comments:

Post a Comment